Introduce yourself and say "Hello"
Join Our Facebook Group and like its page from these links
In this course you can use the our facebook group as discussion forums to get to know your classmates, ask questions, and get help. Here are a few key things to remember when contributing to discussions throughout the course:
- Introduce yourself - who you are and where you come from - and why you are taking this course
- Respond to one other person by commenting on their post with an encouraging word or two!
- Before posting a new question, search for keywords to see if someone has already asked the the same question.
- Use descriptive titles in your posts. In the posts: write in complete sentences, avoid typing in ALL CAPS, and try to avoid all symbols, abbreviations, or shorthand. If you must use these, please explain them for your fellow learners.
- Be polite, considerate and generous when posting in discussions. Please treat others as you would like to be treated.